PDA

View Full Version : how do you get big deep waves

durag
09-26-2007, 09:38 AM
just wondoring how to get big deep waves what products and what brush to use and how long do you wolf for my g's my hair is wacked i'm started with spin cream so i ditch that it dried my hair out. then it was dax wave wax in the green can then i started putting in s-curl 360 style and easy wave carrot oil but i have wavebuilder wash in waves should i start over give me some tips on big deep waves method.

SANTANA76
09-26-2007, 10:01 AM
You gotta wolf son..Let your hair grow out for about 8 to 10 weeks and keep it moisturized and clean...Put your carrot oil in and brush for about 5 mins then put your 360 Style in and brush that for about 5 min. then durag it up

Atlien404
09-26-2007, 11:43 AM
It all depends on ur texture.....the straighter your hair the bigger ur waves will be.....if your hair is nappy then you will have microwaves

darkspinna xj
09-26-2007, 05:44 PM
microwaves? i like dat. anyway yeah all about texture fam u cant be like everybody but dont kit. u can get deep waves but not the be long fat lookin ones. good moive dicthin dat spin cream cause wavebuilder is cool but the spinnin doesnt live up to the name. try to wolf 5-7 and get some stronger pomades and if u think u can make it go for more weeks. harder brushes to

waves deep as a ocean
09-26-2007, 07:44 PM
it just depends on yo texture

SANTANA76
09-26-2007, 08:16 PM
microwaves? i like dat. anyway yeah all about texture fam u cant be like everybody but dont kit. u can get deep waves but not the be long fat lookin ones. good moive dicthin dat spin cream cause wavebuilder is cool but the spinnin doesnt live up to the name. try to wolf 5-7 and get some stronger pomades and if u think u can make it go for more weeks. harder brushes to

Son is on point with this...I went 10 weeks and my joints slammin'..That Deep Wave pomade is ill..They make the waves look bananas!!

darkspinna xj
09-27-2007, 04:48 PM
man deep wave beats my murrays cause dat murrays made wolfin today horrilble deep wave is a must if u use pomades

jerome43
10-01-2007, 05:20 PM
if you want deep waves use a hard brush to make them deep but after u use the hard brush use a soft brush to lay yo hair down:smt037

BLAN
10-01-2007, 06:27 PM
u should wolf a bit and try a scalp brush it could help

darkspinna xj
10-01-2007, 08:51 PM
yeah my scalp brush ijust acts like a hard brush to my hair, straitens it out alittle after combin cause i been wolfin for a min, been when u wolf u can feel how deep yo hair is and can tell yo cut is go be hot. comb to when wolfin to get rid of tangles and to space em out a little

jerome43
10-08-2007, 11:07 AM
if you want deep waves use a hard brush and a soft brush to lay yo hair down:smt032

hmdp1992
10-08-2007, 03:27 PM
just wondoring how to get big deep waves what products and what brush to use and how long do you wolf for my g's my hair is wacked i'm started with spin cream so i ditch that it dried my hair out. then it was dax wave wax in the green can then i started putting in s-curl 360 style and easy wave carrot oil but i have wavebuilder wash in waves should i start over give me some tips on big deep waves method.
you might have to do like 10 wolfn sessions

BLAN
10-19-2007, 12:14 AM
ur hair can get somewhat bigger waves if u hit it with a hard brush, the scalp brush, works good 2. u have to make sure u are brushin in the same direction all time(its hard) but if u do then ur training ur hair better which equal somewhat bigger an better trained hair.i dont know what kind if hair i have im not mixed at all an my hair is trained an i can see a big difference from when i first started, they gettin bigger

1Mel
10-19-2007, 03:21 AM
shit..i ain't mixed either..all i kno is that i got good hair

jerome43
10-25-2007, 09:14 PM
use a hard brush:smt111

got waves
10-27-2007, 10:58 AM
use a comb it helped me spaced out my waves

sagatron70
10-27-2007, 07:41 PM
yeah definately juss wolf your hair out to the max

Troyc000
10-27-2007, 07:47 PM
it depends how u brush

Jayrock205
10-27-2007, 10:25 PM
^^ stupid nigga....:D

Troyc000
10-28-2007, 02:39 PM
how u brush ur hair often

1Mel
10-28-2007, 10:56 PM
^^^that's not all to it young grasshopper(asian voice)
You have to WOLF and brush...duh
You can wolf your hair out for anywhere between 4-8 weeks or more depending on hair texture or some other shit

youngchris85
10-29-2007, 07:43 AM
I ain't gon lie. How big your waves are is texture based you are either born with it or not, wolfin and using a hard brush while doing so might space them out slightly but don't expect your hair to come out with like 6 waves or anything like that, it's not going to happen, even if you use a texturizer your hair will still have the same amount of waves just straighter and laid flatdown. The only way your texture is going to go through drastic change is: #1- A Hair Transplant or #2- When you start getting old.

Bkstreetbanga
11-03-2007, 12:31 AM
if u relly want sum deep ass waves take a shower wif creme of nature shampoo n conditioner den put deep wave den pink lotion then brush n waves but do dis routine if u lik 3 weeks threw wolffin ull look mad fresh jus shower errday but shampoo n condition lik 4 time a week

Dat kid Sik Wit It
11-03-2007, 01:15 AM
I ain't gon lie. How big your waves are is texture based you are either born with it or not, wolfin and using a hard brush while doing so might space them out slightly but don't expect your hair to come out with like 6 waves or anything like that, it's not going to happen, even if you use a texturizer your hair will still have the same amount of waves just straighter and laid flatdown. The only way your texture is going to go through drastic change is: #1- A Hair Transplant or #2- When you start getting old.

yesss dis dude kno wud he tlkin bout.....read it

Fresh Prince Swain
03-31-2009, 03:36 PM
just wolf and use a hard brush

george
01-15-2010, 09:42 PM
it depends on ur hair type if ur hair is good you can get seasick waves quick. If normal it ll take Time to get them seasick360 waves

c.evans
01-16-2010, 03:53 PM
if its the kinda pomade ur worried about,then use seasick @ howtogetwaves.com.i just orders some and its all natural and holds perfectly.how well the pomade holds can determine how good ur waves are defined.hope that helps some.

waveguru#1
01-21-2010, 11:41 AM
wolf and use a hard brush and they will get deeper u dont need no pomade

Bwest92
07-19-2010, 05:29 PM
man all yall waves suck..
check me out look!

360texas
08-16-2010, 12:13 AM
All you have to do is brush with a hard brush, moisturize, and doo-rag basically co-signing what everyone else has already said. Your texture as well has a lot to do with it as well!

dinero_83
08-18-2010, 07:47 AM
it depends on ur hair type if ur hair is good you can get seasick waves quick. If normal it ll take Time to get them seasick360 waves

Agreed. You can have a lot of micro-waves...or a few of the tidal waves. Depends on texture and curliness, waving also deals with genetics. Perms wont do it either. Just relax the natural curl.

KING_HOLLISTER
08-19-2010, 02:47 PM
im still tryna get to the point where my waves look good and deep after like 2 months of no hair cuts. i think what it is with more coarse curly hair is, when it gets longer the curl breaks. that being the reason why i never see dudes with coarse hair have deep well managed waves during months of wolfing.

people with more straight hair has the advantage of being able to keep a curl at longer lengths because of the hair not curling until its at a longer length. thats why u see the deep spaced waves on some people. its not from the brushing or nothing its just how their hair does when the curl is laid down.
just my two cents

dinero_83
08-21-2010, 02:27 PM
im still tryna get to the point where my waves look good and deep after like 2 months of no hair cuts. i think what it is with more coarse curly hair is, when it gets longer the curl breaks. that being the reason why i never see dudes with coarse hair have deep well managed waves during months of wolfing.

people with more straight hair has the advantage of being able to keep a curl at longer lengths because of the hair not curling until its at a longer length. thats why u see the deep spaced waves on some people. its not from the brushing or nothing its just how their hair does when the curl is laid down.
just my two cents whaddup KING...been a long time OG

TyphoonGoon
08-28-2010, 10:01 PM
im tryin to get my dry wave goin on(no pomade)and i got carrot chlorestol and carrot creme.i also got a spray bottle.anybody got a method 4 me?

voshon2hot
01-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Wait i have been using a hard brush wolfing for like 1 month now and brushing using 360 style,carrot oil and combing and i still dont have deep waves in the middle

chalie_boi618
05-01-2013, 03:16 PM
it really is texture coarse hair easyier to wave but small waves... straighter hair harder to wave but bigger waves... but all waves can be made deeper by wolfin