Thread: Waves cant bee seen as well as before and what to do about shampoo?

Question Waves cant bee seen as well as before and what to do about shampoo?

Yo whats up ive been doing this for 2 weeks now and the first week went good but into the second week as my hair grew more i noticed my waves werent showing as much, could it be because i may not be brushing enough or is
    there something else i should be doing? P.S.- I wet my hair with a hot rag at night for like 15 seconds then i apply the grease and brush for like a minute then i put the rag on.

Also i read online u r not suppose to wash your hair for a bit and i was wondering when can i wash my hair?

you wash your hair about 2-3 times a week. You were saying that you brush your hair for about a minute. I hope that isnt that only minute you do all day. Also, you should be brushing a lot longer after washing.

wtf kkep ya hair clan as ***k

brush, brush, brush. New to the game will take a while to maintain your waves as hair grows. Defn sounds like you need to brush more tho.

Wink i know

i had this had happen to me when i first started out let me show u wat happened.

1'st week-i could see the waves

2'nd week-i could see it but not as much

3-rd week- my waves were deep as shit

4'th week-i got even deeper waves

here is wat i think u should do this is wat i did
    if u have nappy hair u use the egg treatment
    thats wat i did when u put a egg in ur hair it lays down ur hair and changes the texturizer but only do it once a month it will permentley change in texture making it smooth and nice ok just try it and the second week is never my favorite keep on training

brushhh brushhh every where u go brush

yea bro u need to brush more you should brush ur hair at least 200 times a day

Default ...

Either buy or order off ebay a Diane 8118 . Its a medium brush with a short handle. The best out there in my opinion. And brush whenever u have free time man...