Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Waves Vs Short waves...

Default Long Waves Vs Short waves...

first let me start off by saying I got coarse Hair(nappy shit)

I have 360s in the 'short' wave patterns and get compliments from the girlies and all however I dont really like em so I been trying to achieve the longer deep waves pattern because to me it just looks better rather then the short smaller waves...any suggestions????

im sure it has to do with the type of brush i use...with my hair texture i've been using mostly a course boar bristle brush and a medium course brush...soft brushes seem to do no justice for me since I dont have that rico suave hair

hell it may not be possible wit my jamaican roots haha..

i perver short waves. but u can get long if u want. it all depends on the type of brush u use!

ii always heard that your wave depth depended on the texture of you hair cuz ii qot those deeper waves nd dnt think id ever be able to achieve shorter waves....

if u have nappy hair its almost imposible to get real deep waves but if u ues a hard brush u and get deeper waves and use a olive oil hair lotion

swagbucks.com
    get stuff free
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/waveguru

ohhh that does make sense ii quess

your shits gonna b nappy no matter wat

nah fuck dat fam, it take hard work to get what u want. get u some man and tame shampoo and some conditioner from mane n tame. use the shampoo every 3-4 nights and the conditioner everynight to train yo hair to stay clean and hydrated. get some lotion like pink lotion or motions lotions and use dat ever night and or mornin. brush the fuck out of yo har in the shower and while usin the lotion, then put that druag and cap on it. and wolf like hell. trust me i used to have nigga naps and little tiny waves but they got deep and look better, it took time though so dont give up

Products Dont Give You Waves
    But Dam They Sure Do Help!

IM BACK BITCHES AFTER A YEAR

[QUOTE=darkspinna xj;146699]nah fuck dat fam, it take hard work to get what u want. get u some man and tame shampoo and some conditioner from mane n tame. use the shampoo every 3-4 nights and the conditioner everynight to train yo hair to stay clean and hydrated. get some lotion like pink lotion or motions lotions and use dat ever night and or mornin. brush the fuck out of yo har in the shower and while usin the lotion, then put that druag and cap on it. and wolf like hell. trust me i used to have nigga naps and little tiny waves but they got deep and look better, it took time though so dont give up[/QUOTEyea but shits still gonna look shady for him cuz
    follow me on twitter Iambboozer

freshcut:feb 7
    Week1done
    Week2done
    Week3done
    Week4pending
    week5pending
    week6pending
    afterweek6----cut

from omaha NE, but now in North Las Vegas

sounds like me and you have the same type of hair. People with or type of hair (course) cant realy get that long wavy look but if you want ot you can try to put a texturizer in yo hair but i wudnt do that or after you bush yo hair comb it lifgtly real good and put a doo rag on rite awy so it spreads the was out longer
    -words of wisdom
    MY WAVES KILLEN IT

My waves were short but eventually became longer too. It just takes time. It took mine about a year to eventually become longer. Just continue to brush and moisterize.