Thread: African Pride Olive Miracle (anti-breakage formula) Review

Default African Pride Olive Miracle (anti-breakage formula) Review

I just started using this moisturizing lotion by African Pride. I actually like it better than the Pink Oil Moisturizer. It's much lighter, and I even like the smell better.

There's a ton of oils in this thing. Pretty much everything that's hot/good in hair care right now is in this bottle. Lol. Olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil, rosemary extract... and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I use it to moisturize my hair 2x/day. Makes it soft and very manageable. It also gives it a very nice shine. Very light and non-greasy product. It is a little bit oily, but no more than is to be expected. It's probably one of the lightest products I've used. The only downside to that is that my hair tends to soak it up quickly, so I'm good on shine, but after a while I need a little more moisture. Not a big deal, though. The smell is nice, too. So far, it's been a pleasure to use.

I would definitely recommend it and would consider buying again. I'm still looking for my thing, so I'd look at other stuff, too, though. Taking nothing from the AP though. Still a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by swahvay View Post
    I just started using this moisturizing lotion by African Pride. I actually like it better than the Pink Oil Moisturizer. It's much lighter, and I even like the smell better.

There's a ton of oils in this thing. Pretty much everything that's hot/good in hair care right now is in this bottle. Lol. Olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, avocado oil, rosemary extract... and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I use it to moisturize my hair 2x/day. Makes it soft and very manageable. It also gives it a very nice shine. Very light and non-greasy product. It is a little bit oily, but no more than is to be expected. It's probably one of the lightest products I've used. The only downside to that is that my hair tends to soak it up quickly, so I'm good on shine, but after a while I need a little more moisture. Not a big deal, though. The smell is nice, too. So far, it's been a pleasure to use.

I would definitely recommend it and would consider buying again. I'm still looking for my thing, so I'd look at other stuff, too, though. Taking nothing from the AP though. Still a great product.
    Is this product natural i have this and the ORS, this product imo is way better than the ORS its litter n less greasy
    T3@M TR0UBL3 W@T3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah it's not 100% natural, but it's got some good stuff in it though.

yeah i saw this stuff tha other day at walmart, but i didnt buy it...it looked pretty good tho

Products:
    -Cantu Shea Butter's: Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment

-HB's: Tea Tree Creme w/ Shea Butter

-Fantasia IC: Shea Butter Sheen Spray

"fro" wolfin and moisturizin daily. I use the sheen in the morning before i leave the house, and i rotate between the cantu and TT creme and use them maybe 4 days out of the week

I got some of that for my lil girl...it does smell good as hell. Lol

Yeah it does lol

i use dat stuff i luve it it does smells gud as fck i use it wyt a combonation of my hb olive oil

Yeah it does smell good. I think its pretty good so far as a natural moisturizer but the doo gro works better IMO.