Thread: Can you get waves using brushing oil and ripple cream

Default Can you get waves using brushing oil and ripple cream

Is it possible to get deep spinning waves just by using the wavebuilder brushing oil and ripple cream wave wax. I have a double sided wav enforcer brush and a medium hard long handle wav enforcer brush.

WB brushing oil is for moisture & shine and ripple cream is for hold, the products dont matter when it comes to getting deep waves, it just enhances them. All you do is brush, wolf & comb to get them deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Is it possible to get deep spinning waves just by using the wavebuilder brushing oil and ripple cream wave wax. I have a double sided wav enforcer brush and a medium hard long handle wav enforcer brush.
    yea you can but you'd have to virgoriuosly brush your head and using a softie to get the connection of your waves plus you have to wolf but if you just use those to products your pores can get clonged plus you need a good moisturizer/conditioner but if u do u'd have to wash your hair alot which isn't good for waves cuz too much washing will make you use them here's what my cousin used to deepen his waves:deep wave pomade,moisturizer and coconut oil plus the h20 method
    IM BACK its ya boi kalil follow me on twitter @ maverick_legend i rapp if u got beats hmu im tryna get some to spit on my rapp name young mav i went solo but yea and if u rapp hmu for a callabo bruh if u bout it. 2013 NEW YEAR MOTOVIATED IN MY RAPP CAREER AND DA WAVE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by spiiN View Post
    WB brushing oil is for moisture & shine and ripple cream is for hold, the products dont matter when it comes to getting deep waves, it just enhances them. All you do is brush, wolf & comb to get them deeper.
    C/s just keep your hair moisturized brush and du-rag or tsurag
    #TeamTsuRag
    #TeamCQP

Using

WB Wave Puddin
    WB Wave Butter
    Shea Moisture Leave-in
    Sulfur8 Medicated Shampoo