Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you get big deep waves

Default how do you get big deep waves

just wondoring how to get big deep waves what products and what brush to use and how long do you wolf for my g's my hair is wacked i'm started with spin cream so i ditch that it dried my hair out. then it was dax wave wax in the green can then i started putting in s-curl 360 style and easy wave carrot oil but i have wavebuilder wash in waves should i start over give me some tips on big deep waves method.

You gotta wolf son..Let your hair grow out for about 8 to 10 weeks and keep it moisturized and clean...Put your carrot oil in and brush for about 5 mins then put your 360 Style in and brush that for about 5 min. then durag it up
    THEY SPINNIN' NIGGA, THEY SPINNIN'

It all depends on ur texture.....the straighter your hair the bigger ur waves will be.....if your hair is nappy then you will have microwaves

microwaves? i like dat. anyway yeah all about texture fam u cant be like everybody but dont kit. u can get deep waves but not the be long fat lookin ones. good moive dicthin dat spin cream cause wavebuilder is cool but the spinnin doesnt live up to the name. try to wolf 5-7 and get some stronger pomades and if u think u can make it go for more weeks. harder brushes to

Products Dont Give You Waves
    But Dam They Sure Do Help!

IM BACK BITCHES AFTER A YEAR

it just depends on yo texture

T3AM WB

Quote Originally Posted by darkspinna xj View Post
    microwaves? i like dat. anyway yeah all about texture fam u cant be like everybody but dont kit. u can get deep waves but not the be long fat lookin ones. good moive dicthin dat spin cream cause wavebuilder is cool but the spinnin doesnt live up to the name. try to wolf 5-7 and get some stronger pomades and if u think u can make it go for more weeks. harder brushes to
    Son is on point with this...I went 10 weeks and my joints slammin'..That Deep Wave pomade is ill..They make the waves look bananas!!
    THEY SPINNIN' NIGGA, THEY SPINNIN'

man deep wave beats my murrays cause dat murrays made wolfin today horrilble deep wave is a must if u use pomades

if you want deep waves use a hard brush to make them deep but after u use the hard brush use a soft brush to lay yo hair down
    WAVE DOCTOR

IM LIKE THE JESUS CHRIST OF HAIR I WORK MIRACLES ON ALL HAIR TYPES AND STYLES

u should wolf a bit and try a scalp brush it could help

yeah my scalp brush ijust acts like a hard brush to my hair, straitens it out alittle after combin cause i been wolfin for a min, been when u wolf u can feel how deep yo hair is and can tell yo cut is go be hot. comb to when wolfin to get rid of tangles and to space em out a little