Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Murray's Pomade...

Default Murray's Pomade...

like i just got a cut like this past saturday... i waz in deep wolfing stage and Murrays (the original one) makes my hair curl... like real bad it makes my hair look like be-be's... lol so the day before my cut i decided to use 360 style pomade and my hair didn't curl at all... it waz like just regular layed down... so i waz just wondering does this happen to anyone else???

If so which Products makes ur Hair Curl???

yea, y u think im always preachin 360, but i learned how 2 use swg(sportin waves gold) wit out makin my hair curl but i still like 360 all da way

any heavy pomade
    when i put on 2 much olive cream
    lets jam orange top - green top doesnt though
    Dizzy Spinnaz
    bank
    yaboimixed
    lonzo
    illin
    terry
    shadow
    itsdatboi

My Battles

May-06-2009 http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1191385171 Terry901

April-05-2009http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1213937771ILLiNOuT
    June-01-2009 omm
    June-25-2009 http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1227157465Jah--Rastafari
    im down 2 battle

Quote Originally Posted by bankboi09 View Post
    yea, y u think im always preachin 360, but i learned how 2 use swg(sportin waves gold) wit out makin my hair curl but i still like 360 all da way

any heavy pomade
    when i put on 2 much olive cream
    lets jam orange top - green top doesnt though
    yeah i know you be saying 360 all the time... lol but what u do to not make ur hair curl with sprotin gold IN??? (i'm curious)

1st, i have 2 use a grease as a moisturizer cuz oc or scurl texturizing spray will curl up so il need either hemp or doogrow or somthing in that nature, brush in moisturizer then wear durag for about and hour, then take it off, take a little bit of pomade and run on hands good till even, rub all over head wtg in all directions, comb wtg then hit it with ur hard brush for about 5 min then either u can hit it with the soft brush and go about ur biz or you can durag.........2 much work if u ask me
    Dizzy Spinnaz
    bank
    yaboimixed
    lonzo
    illin
    terry
    shadow
    itsdatboi

My Battles

May-06-2009 http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1191385171 Terry901

April-05-2009http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1213937771ILLiNOuT
    June-01-2009 omm
    June-25-2009 http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/...ine=1227157465Jah--Rastafari
    im down 2 battle

i waz predicting this...thats the exact reason y i hopped off..lol

im on seasick now=st8 magnolia crack

Quote Originally Posted by mutize23 View Post
    i waz predicting this...thats the exact reason y i hopped off..lol

im on seasick now=st8 magnolia crack
    is seasick the best you ever used??? how iz it???

Quote Originally Posted by dabestevalebron View Post
    like i just got a cut like this past saturday... i waz in deep wolfing stage and Murrays (the original one) makes my hair curl... like real bad it makes my hair look like be-be's... lol so the day before my cut i decided to use 360 style pomade and my hair didn't curl at all... it waz like just regular layed down... so i waz just wondering does this happen to anyone else???

If so which Products makes ur Hair Curl???
    If it made your hair curl you either had too much water in your hair, or the pomade was too cold. with murray's it has to be either warm or hot when you put it in

~Cop my mixtapes at www.Myspace.com/JLittles2~

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by LiLz View Post
    If it made your hair curl you either had too much water in your hair, or the pomade was too cold. with murray's it has to be either warm or hot when you put it in
    Say how do you warm ur Murray's i put it under hot water for a few minutes or i'll get a bowl full of water put it in the microwave then place the murrays in there but you have to becareful you dont melt the pomade.

NO JOKES ROUND HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamieb84 View Post
    Say how do you warm ur Murray's i put it under hot water for a few minutes or i'll get a bowl full of water put it in the microwave then place the murrays in there but you have to becareful you dont melt the pomade.
    As far as you warming the pomade, what you were doing was absoulutely fine, you can warm it up using 10-second intervals to make sure you don't burn it.

It ain't an army that can strike back.
    Superior Spinna

Lol all heavy pomades make my hair curl which is why I'm only a fan of lighter pomades(Motions Shine,Murray's Superlite,Seasick). So yeah you ain't the only one the best thing to do to counteract that though is to comb and brush at the same time (example) You use the comb to lift the curl and then you use a hard brush against the comb to straighten out that curl, thats a tactic that both Supa, and myself use for sticky situations like that, but I try to avoid having to go through that altogether.

My New Hip-Hop Site:

www.5michiphopclub.com

Supreme Clientele
    Youngchris85
    Tony Starks
    Vision
    Sir Wave A Lot
    Sleepy
    Omm
    Airial1624

"Together We Stand Divided We Fall"